OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY:
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, is seeking a Writer/Producer for it’s On-Air Promotions department in its Stamford, CT studio. This position is responsible for writing and producing daily topical promo and image spots for the YES Network, including TVTs for the NY Yankees, Brooklyn Nets, New York City FC, and episodic promotion for other YES programming. This position also will be required to ideate and execute larger year-round promo campaigns, sales and sizzle reels, and be tasked with producing and directing on-location promo shoots. Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in On-Air Promotions or similar agency/production company, possess a strong writing ability, and be sports-knowledgeable. Some editing experience is desired. This is a grand slamopportunity for a dynamic, savvy creative marketing superstar to join our team!
- Writing compelling and on-point scripts for daily game spots that appeal to a wide-ranging audience demographic and are inclusive of our multi-platform objectives.
- Screening and logging footage using AVID Interplay media storage systems, and prepping for edit sessions with shot lists and shot sequences.
- Selecting music tracks from production music libraries or commercial artists/publishers.
- Directing voice-over talent in recording of written scripts.
- Supervising edit room sessions working alongside in-house AVID editors.
- Customizing basic graphic tune-in elements using existing toolkit templates in After Effects.
- Brainstorming, pitching and producing ideas for launch spots and larger brand campaigns.
- Producing/Directing on-location promo shoots with players and talent.
- Overseeing the production of sizzle reels and sales presentation tapes.
- Must possess strong conceptual, writing, scripting and visual skills.
- Must have 5+ years experience in on-air promotions department.
- Must be willing to work in a fluid and fast-paced promotions environment, where daily revisions are commonplace due to team/player developments.
- Must be a creative-minded, out-of-the-box thinker, who can execute large-scale spots and campaigns from ideation through execution.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of and passion for sports is recommended.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Producer, Global Digital Content
Closing 15 October 2019
Closing 12 October 2019
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
Want more Writer/Producer jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.