Workflow Coordinator FTCThis job listing has expired
£36,100 per annum
6 month FTC
A highly successful global banking and financial services firm based in Canary Wharf are currently recruiting for an experienced Workflow Coordinator to join them on an initial 6-month contract, working the mid-shift hours of 1pm - 9pm Monday to Friday on a full-time basis.
This role calls for an experienced Workflow Coordinator with a background in either Desktop Publishing, Presentations or Design. The ideal candidate would need to have a good understanding of presentations and graphics as well as the ability to communicate client briefs to the team.
The role will be working within the busy Desktop Publishing production team who are responsible for producing presentations, and some graphic materials for the entire Bank and its clients. This role will involve managing all the workflow within the department which will include checking the quality of work produced, managing and negotiating deadlines with the Analysts and Bankers, managing the team of presentation operators and ensuring that the department runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. This position will be partly hands on therefore advanced skills on both Word and PowerPoint are essential for this role, as part of the role will be creating PowerPoint presentation from scratch, as well as amending or reformatting large documents. Experience working within a similar role within a financial services environment (Bank, Law Firm, Blue Chip organisation etc) is also essential. This role is full time position working the mid shift of 1pm - 9pm.
Key responsibilities will be -
- Using the client’s own online workflow booking system (training will be given) to book in work and ensure real-time monitoring of jobs and accurate reporting of workload
- Having a good understanding of design and presentation work and the ability to interpret and communicate client briefs to the team
- Liaising with clients to set accurate and achievable deadlines, renegotiating where necessary
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with all clients, using these to understand and manage their requirements
- Ability to prioritise workload and pre-empt problems, accurately assess client requirements, identify issues, make decisions and provide solutions dealing with conflicting client requirements where necessary
- The successful candidate must have the following skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience as a workflow coordinator within a busy studio
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Copy and Content Producer for leading charity
Closing 13 July 2018
- National Fostering Agency
- £33 p/a
Want more Workflow Coordinator FTC jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.