Workflow ControllerThis job listing has expired
A successful global banking and financial services firm based at Canary Wharf are currently recruiting for a Creative Services Workflow Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be a mid-shift from Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm.
The role requires the successful individual to work as part of a team liaising closely with clients to produce high quality pitch books and graphic material. The candidate will be liaising directly with other Operators, Client Workflow Controllers and Team Leaders on a regular basis to give updates on workflow, deadlines and full handovers so that the client’s requirements can be effectively managed. The main aspect of the position will also be to ensure the smooth running of Global workflow. Other key responsibilities are also listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Ensuring that the company brand guidelines are adhered to and to develop own experience to become a brand champion for the clients
- Supervising the operators and ensure the quality of their output
- Liaising with bankers in a professional and helpful manner at all times
- Taking responsibility for the work in terms of the final product, e.g. consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality in accordance with the bank template and corporate guidelines
- Responsibility for the management of the document within time and quality parameters, handling all customer queries relating to these documents
- Working pro-actively and collaboratively with Presentations colleagues overseas whilst ensuring you retain ownership for the final delivery of work
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues to promote a strong working team
- Creating fast-track presentations in accordance with the templates and corporate brand to produce best-in-class presentations, in terms of style and accuracy
- Ensuring that presentations are accurately amended/created and that Quality Checking is performed
- Building a professional and working relationship with all clients
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Up-to-date experience and a good background in presentations and workflow
- A very good understanding of customer service
- Excellent client focus with brief taking ability
- Ability to work as part of a team, including with teams overseas
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- To have good organisational skills so that work can be effectively planned and prioritised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Can manage own workload and work without direct supervision
If this new mid-shift role working from 12pm - 8pm as a Workflow Controller within a buzzy, lively and forward thinking DTP team fits your job search then please apply with your CV FAO Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Junior Designer - Impero Design
Closing 18 November 2017
- Impero Design
- Dependant on Experience
Want more Workflow Controller jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.