Womenswear Footwear Designer
The AllSaints team:
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We are looking for an ambitious womenswear footwear designer to join our close knit team, who is agile and organised. The footwear product team has seven people covering everything from product management, to design and product quality and fit. Some responsibilities include researching the latest footwear trends, delivering ranges in line with their needs and bringing sustainable solutions. You’ll be creative, self motivated and resourceful. We are looking for someone who lives by our brand values and has the mentality to care for our customers, profit margins and product and who is dedicated to the success of our brand.
What will I be doing?
- Research the latest women’s footwear trends relevant to AllSaints
- Understand the customer and deliver ranges in line with their needs
- Keep up with new footwear technology
- Understand and bring sustainable solutions
- Bring new ideas and concepts to the table
- CAD all designs for review meetings
- Ensure all boards, colour cards and presentations are done to the CTP
- Technical design for briefing new units
- Seasonal trend reports
- Work with the clothing, bags and accessory teams to ensure product is aligned
- Design to the range plan as briefed by head of product
- Present the collections in internal reviews
- Ensure that all specs are accurate, up to date, on the system and communicated clearly with all suppliers
- Understand and deliver to key dates
- Ensure all samples are briefed to factories in line with the CTP
- Ensure all samples are delivered and set up for review meetings in line with the CTP
- Work with the junior to ensure the line-list is correct and up to date after all reviews
- Work with material suppliers, arrange seasonal reviews and selection meetings
- Responsibility for the tracking and organisation of women’s development samples
What skills do I need?
- A degree in footwear or product design
- Good presentation skills
- 3 years women’s footwear design experience with a similar brand
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Sustainability champion
- Communication and customer-facing skills
- The ability to cope with the pressure of deadlines
- A willingness to build and maintain positive working relationships and to share information with others
- Determination to achieve an end result, and optimism and enthusiasm when things don't go to plan
- Positive and inspiring: you’re a natural team player
- Challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
About the location:
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
What we stand for:
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- Employee discount for to you to spend with family and friends
- Our standard working week is 37.5 hours for our salaried team members. Hourly paid colleagues work 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years with you
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan
- Aviva virtual GP
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Financial wellbeing support
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios
- Enhanced maternity paternity and adoption leave
- Dedicated Mental Health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Design Manager, FT Longitude
Closing 5 December 2022
Closing 29 November 2022
- RS Components
- London, Corby, Hybrid/Remote
- perm, remote
Design Manager (Baby Girls) - 12 month FTC
Closing 4 November 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.