Weekend Presentations Specialist
Weekend Presentations Specialist, West End, Permanent, Saturday and Sunday 10am - 7pm, £19,000 per annum.
Our client, a highly prestigious global financial services company based in beautiful West End offices close to Green Park tube station, are looking for a Weekend Presentation Graphics Specialist to join their weekend team who provide full Presentations, Graphics and Desktop Publishing assistance to the company internationally across a variety of time zones.
This is an exciting and varied role, working the daytime hours of 10am - 7pm on Saturday and Sunday on a permanent basis paying an annual salary of £19,000.
This brand-new position calls for an experienced Presentations Specialist who has a background working within financial services or the legal field. You will use your advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills to create and update important corporate documents.
As this role is working weekends there will also be the opportunity to work some weekends from home, as well as in the office. This company do promote remote working so this is also an option for a few weekends per month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a corporate organisation who really know how to look after their staff and value their employees and culture.
The core responsibilities within the role are as follows:
- Working on documents and checking the visual identity to ensure brand adherence.
- Expanding the firm's portfolio of PowerPoint design layouts.
- Creating and amending presentations/documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is quality checked - taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations/documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs.
- Producing and modifying Adobe PDF documents (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction).
- Create functional, bespoke presentations/documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates.
Key skills required:
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) would be highly advantageous.
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the company to the highest levels of professionalism.
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience of working in Desktop Publishing, Presentations, and Design within a corporate organisation.
If this new weekend role working Saturday and Sunday on the shift of 10am - 7pm fits your job search, and you are keen to work for a financial investments firm who offer fantastic perks and benefits, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Senior Editorial Design Manager, International
Closing 12 December 2019
Middleweight Creative Artworker
Closing 5 December 2019
- North West London
- £27,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Weekend Presentations Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.