Web / UX Manager - World Renowned Firm - Up to £68k!This job listing has expired
My client are a globally recognized marketing organization who, due to a huge influx of business, are on the look out for a talented Web and UX manager to run and optimize a multitude of my client's websites globally (UK, Australia, Singapore, Middle East). This person plays a strategic role, acting as the marketing product owner for the websites, with responsibility for website operations, UX /design and CRO across key customer journeys - Interacting with internal and external teams to ensure that the website and end to end customer experience delivers against the agreed brand propositions and business objectives. Whilst having a strategic scope this is a hands-on role that requires front-end development experience as well as UX/Design skills. The role is based in London and reports directly to the head of Customer Experience.
* Marketing product owner for the websites:
* Liaise with the product, front-end and back-end development teams to ensure any additional functionality is specified, documented, prioritized and delivered within agreed timeframes.
* Support all territory managers' requirements - including UK, Australia, Singapore and Middle East.
* Represent marketing in sprint prioritization meetings to ensure timely delivery of business requirements and ensuring clear communication to all stakeholders.
* Contribute to documentation, guidelines, technical specification and deliver training when required.
* Website operations:
* Webmaster / Hands-on Sitecore CMS management (Sitecore 7.2), working with IT teams to ensure websites uptime, performance and best customer experience at all times.
* Coordinate access for CMS content editors, providing training and setting guidelines.
* Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in CMS.
* Own and refine operational processes and workflows to drive efficiency, liaising with global/regional stakeholders (UK, Australia and Singapore).
* Ensure content is up to date, and that sites are fully compliant at all times.
* Add tracking tags, SEO tasks, review re-directs mapping and constantly optimize site performance.
* CRO andUX / Designoptimization:
* Define data driven UX roadmap, CRO and optimization plans for the websites, working closely with the optimization manager and other stakeholders across the business.
* Build HTML5/CSS templates and scripts to be deployed with
* Create UX designs and wireframes, working with other teams to align end-to-end customer experience.
* Define, create and optimise customer journeys, utilizing Sitecore personalization functionality.
* Support E2E optimization activity across other areas of the funnel, including customer communication, application forms, funding environments and trading platforms.
* Coordinate UAT and testing activities following new development releases.
* Act as the first point of contact for all website enquiries.
* Develop a deep understanding of the brand value proposition, customer segmentation and product offering.
* Manage stakeholder relationships in a structured and measurable manner.
* Work with the SEO manager, acquisition and digital media teams and external agencies to ensure plans are implemented and optimisation is carried out promptly.
* Compile and deliver weekly, monthly reports detailing the month's activity and performance against KPIs. Work with the Insights team to develop a measurement framework.
* Establish best practices and ensure that this is aligned with global counterparts.
* Work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality.
* Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training.
* Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
* Solid ecommerce related web & UX management at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading, spread-betting or online gambling sectors
* Experience in gathering requirements and creating development product specs documents for UX, front end functionality and other supporting capabilities.
* Significant experience in CMS/ website operations management.
* Experience in UX design techniques, Wireframing, IA and usability research techniques.
* Experience working with Sitecore CMS (preferably version 7.2) beyond content editing.
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools such as InDesign.
* Experience with CRO tools (Optimizely) and methodologies.
* Ability to prioritize work and features requests based on data driven insights.
* Product/Project management experience.
* A deep understanding of SEO best practices.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence (nice to have).
* Attention to detail and a data driven orientation.
* Results driven/commercially orientated.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise effectively.
To be considered for this fantastic position, please click "Apply"
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
User Researcher - Spotify
Closing 22 March 2018
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Want more Web / UX Manager - World Renowned Firm - Up to £68k! jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.