Web Producer - Maternity Cover
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Based out of our London offices, the Web Producer will be responsible for supporting the global web production and e-commerce operations team in updating and maintaining the e-commerce and content websites related to the global businesses.
- Help to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking creative assets, code changes, and collaborating on new site initiatives across all e-commerce and content properties.
- Facilitate cross functional communication around all production activities.
- Collaborate with Site Merchants on all website preparation and all site updates.
- Be a client advocate for internal business partners and external clients to ensure the development of best-in-class web and mobile services as well as the business processes to create outstanding client experiences.
- Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository & image hosting.
- Liaise with Creative Services team to manage delivery of all website assets and copy.
- Work with IT/Development teams on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking and ongoing maintenance of all global e-commerce websites.
- Help with the testing and launch of desktop and mobile websites for all global properties.
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives.
- Assist with web production process definition, optimization and implementation.
- Assist in management of global cross-team website + content publishing calendars.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS.
- 3+ years of Ecommerce Web Production experience highly desired.
- Experience in an Oracle (ATG/Endeca) web commerce environment highly desired.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Excel.
- Understanding of Responsive Design, a plus.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, a plus.
- Experience with GIT, a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Closing 5 August 2020
Closing 4 August 2020
Want more Web Producer - Maternity Cover jobs?
Want to find more Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.