Web Producer - ContractThis job listing has expired
Web Producer - Contract - 3 months- £150-200 per day / £20-28k
A leading retail business, who operate in excess of 1000 stores across the UK is looking for a Web Producer. This brand is a brilliant business and a household high street brand!
You will be responsible for updating and managing their website, along with the web content team. Key skills for this Junior web producer role are:
• Experience of using a CMS and changing out content on websites
• Experience of Multi-Variant or A/B testing
• HTML coding and able to edit CSS at least a years’ experience would be ideal
• Experience with analytics systems- preferred
• An understanding of UX, User experience research etc
• Understand customer experience online - as a user or commercially
• You must have a keen eye for design, and appreciate what looks good on the web
• A junior designer / developer
• A content editor who has moved into website management
• A creative thinker
• A creative writer
• A stickler for detail
You must have examples of work to apply- an online portfolio, a GitHub, links, screen grabs etc If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Graphic Designer - The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa)
Closing 11 November 2017
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
User Experience (UX) Designer - Virgin Holidays
Closing 25 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive package
Want more Web Producer - Contract jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Audience Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.