Web Manager - London Creative Agency - Web Manager £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Due to the growth within our client’s project teams we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take ownership of the client management and delivery of technical based projects within one of our project teams.
These projects include the development of PHP (Wordpress) content managed ecommerce websites, web design projects, usability studies, consultancy and SEO/analytics reporting. You will directly with clients to define and project scopes and timelines whilst effectively managing client expectations. We would expect successful candidates to have experience within a fast-paced working environment.
The responsibilities of this key role are essentially three-fold:
- The efficient delivery of project work on time and on or under budget.
- The identification and closure of additional project opportunities, related to and beyond the project at hand in order to meet team revenue targets for the year.
- Effective communication with project team to enable the above work to be delivered.
- Generation of written briefs, scopes, costings and specifications with team to enable the accurate and timely implementation of client work. Liaison with relevant team members during projects to ensure that each remains on course.
- Effective liaison and communication with client directors.
- The generation of project critical path documents for clients.
- Day to day communication with clients to ensure that all materials for project delivery are available in a timely fashion and that the client is appraised of any issues concerning the project at hand, specifically: changing timelines, spec creep requiring budgetary alterations, internal issues affecting client work.
- The generation of all relevant commercial documentation related to client projects.
Key skills and attributes
- Strong commercial awareness with consideration of the bottom line.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In depth knowledge and interest in the digital industry
- Good understanding of the principles of project management and project management methodologies.
- Good understanding of information architecture, usability and customer journeys online.
- Experience in successfully running and delivering ecommerce projects. Previous experience in online retail and/or leisure clients would be an advantage.
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Content Marketing Specialist for Off to Work
Closing 21 March 2019
- Off to Work
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Want more Web Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.