Web Development Team Leader
We are very enthusiastic to be working with one of the largest multinational professional services firm, who are seeking an exceptional Web Development Team Leader to join their innovative Creative Services Group within the in-house design team, based in their superb London headquarters in Canary Wharf.
As the Web Development Team Leader, you will be working alongside high profile clients, the Web Development Team and the Creative Director, to ensure innovative creativity and quality is delivered to the clients. The Web Development Team Leader will manage various members of the team to provide direction and guidance, whilst working closely alongside the Creative Services Manager to ensure all processes and procedures in place for a collaboratively working department. An outstanding Web Development Team Leader will oversee all Web Development work that enters the studio, certifying that all client deadlines and expectations are met and upheld at a very high standard.
The Team Leader role is suited to a candidate with a strong creative focus and is highly driven to produce high-quality deliverables and results within the client brand guidelines. This Web Development Team Leader role is a fantastic opening for someone who is seeking the next step in their career within an organisation that is rapidly growing and is innovative within their market.
- Implement team personal development plans based on team performance reviews
- Overall day to day management of the Web Development team, including setting a high level of standards for the team
- Ensure fully acquainted with each team member’s abilities and goals
- Design and UX, front end development of user-friendly user interfaces
- Run the progress of the technical development, design, and build of web applications, supplying a range of digital products and services
- Work with managers and account directors, ensuring to navigate and administer deadlines
- Provide quotes of time and cost estimates for jobs
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage numerous projects
- Recommending clients on the best technical solution whilst educating and influencing clients to choose effective and functional designs and deliverables within their timeframes, based on their brief
- Follow UX/UI and digital branded guidelines
- Remain well-informed of digital media trends, technologies, and developments
- Inform the team with the client, specifications, design targets and standards, development process, techniques, and tools to support the project
- Collate with the project manager and management team, to discuss project impediments, required resources, and any possible delays in completing projects
- Innovative with the ability to implement problem solving initiatives
- Eager to learn and develop new skills to support the growth of the team
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Calm and experienced personality, to be able to manage a team and as an individual, often under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Collaborative and proactive approach, with Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous management experience
- Significant experience for developing Mobile First website
- Familiarity in developing SPA’s and mobile applications - AngularJS preferred, VUE.js would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge in Web API, RESTful Web Services design alongside evidence you can write testable, extendable and maintainable code
- Good understanding of cross-browser quirks - IE browser support is a main priority
- Experience translating Adobe Photoshop/XD work into responsive mark-up
- Knowledge of QA processes and procedures
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2015 would be useful but not essential
This new exceptional opportunity to work for a very exciting multinational professional services firm also offers outstanding competitive full benefits package and a generous bonus structure. If this fantastic opportunity fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Closing 12 June 2020
Menswear Graphic Designer
Closing 1 August 2020
Want more Web Development Team Leader jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.