More about the role:
About New Look:
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Does that sound like you?
About the role:
This position will sit within the Ecommerce team reporting to the Personalisation Manager who reports into the Customer Anylitics & Personalisation manager.
The main activities of the role are:
• Have a very clear understanding of the test requests before starting the build.
• Creating & updating mock ups/design.
• Conduct technical audits and ensure the tests are correctly implemented & the user journey works ( segment set up, click through tracking, campaign exclusions, time schedules, any 3rd party intergrations such as responsys forms, external sites etc).
• Create &maintain checklist and test details for the end to end campaign set up & update the team (pre and post development).
• Provide technical feasibility and time estimations on A/B test idea.
• Deliver all ad-hoc & regular reporting, analysis and other ad hoc tasks requested by Personalisation Lead.
• Carry out thorough QA processes and monitoring of live tests.
• Build strong relationships with our Personalisation, CRM, VM, Design, Copywriting, Trade & Digital teams.
• Attend technical calls and liaise via email with Oracle Maxymiser to discuss any technical set up.
• Monitoring personalisation & testing campaigns on site & reporting on performance.
• Supporting & co-ordinating cross product campaigns if any with Maxymiser, Responsys & Blue Kai.
• Completing all necessary CAB forms, JIRA tickets, approval emails and screenshots for UAT process.
• Web Analytics tools.
• Experience in working on AB testing or Personalisation programmes is a must. Maxymiser or a similar tool is desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive can-do attitude and a real team player is a must.
• Time management is key. Prioritising between various test campaigns, managing stake holder expectations, communicating realistic timelines & flagging any issues at early stages is key.
• Demonstrate strong listening & communication skills. Ability to understand the test requests, take clear & detailed notes, asking questions to clarify requests during early stages, providing regular updates during campaign builds & post implementation.
• Being proactive with tasks – keeping on top of to do list and planning ahead.
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 13 July 2019
- JACK WILLS
Front End Developer
Closing 11 July 2019
Want more Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.