Web DeveloperThis job listing has expired
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and lively individual to join a leading global professional services company on a temporary basis based at Tower Bridge. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm.
The Web Developer will be working as part of the Creative Services Group, a busy in-house design team that has numerous briefs coming in daily. The Web Developer will have capabilities to both support the Web Designers and Developers in the production of digital solutions for the web and mobile devices. The successful candidate should have a creative focus and be driven to produce high-quality deliverables and solutions within the client brand guidelines. They will also have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts to support with the delivery of larger projects and out-of-scope work. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
- Managing multiple tasks or projects and prioritise accordingly
- Negotiating deadlines and define cost estimates for complex marketing/communication campaigns
- Working across the creative board with a good understanding of converting a design led approach to a technical solution
- Taking briefs from clients whilst advising them on the best technical and design solution within the remit of the team
- Supporting the Senior Developer and the web designers
- Working closely with the offshore development team, based in India
- Educating and influence clients to choose effective and functional designs and deliverables within their timeframes
- Interpreting briefs, understand client requirements and provide appropriate solutions
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Front end Development techniques
- HTML5 and CSS
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Experience in SharePoint
- Experience in any MVC framework
- Webpack or any module loader
- Experienced in using REST and Odata,
- Strong level of technical and creative design knowledge
If this amazing opportunity to work for a leading global professional services company with fantastic perks and benefits package fits your job search and can work the hours between 9am to 5:30pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer for 77 Diamonds
Closing 16 May 2018
- 77 Diamonds Ltd
- 35,000 to 40,000 p/a
User Experience (UX) Designer - BBC
Closing 19 May 2018
Want more Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.