Front-End Developer - Hertfordshire - £37,000
This is an exciting and new opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to join this outstanding retailers brand portfolio! If you are passionate about web design and build, then this is the perfect role for you!
Key aspects of the role of Front-End Developer:
* Building responsive web pages, other web collateral and occasionally emails
* Push the boundaries and ensure that our sites are at the forefront of design and experience
* Maintain brand guidelines across the sites
* Oversee and help with creative work of more junior members of the team
Key Skills/Experience for Front-End Developer
* Strong experience within the digital/web design and build field, ideally with some experience in the beauty industry
* Advanced working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
* Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web builds
* Good experience with responsive email build
Closing 4 February 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 6 February 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £competitive and DOE
Want more Web Developer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.