Tilt use strategy, code and creativity to tell stories, build worlds and shape digital experiences that make big changes.
If you're a web developer looking to work with a curious bunch of uninhibited minds, then welcome ... you've come to the right place.
As a close-knit agency you won’t be a small cog in a large machine, instead you’ll be plugged right into the beating heart of the agency; working to create outcome focused solutions that create a lasting impact across the world.
Sound fun? Great, we want to speak to you.
Then apply here or read on for more info.
The Techy Bits:
- Minimum 4 years as a web developer, ideally 2 years of that within an agency environment.
- We use a modern stack of Sanity CMS and NextJS with serverless backend platforms like Netlify, however, we also maintain some legacy projects written in PHP so experience with a traditional LAMP stack would be beneficial.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
The Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- A curiosity to understand the other departments/disciplines within the wider Tilt team.
- Ability to tackle a problem with a solution-focused approach.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have a strong desire to learning new skills and technologies.
A Day In The Life Of ...who .... Well Hopefully You:
- Greenfield development of new sites using Nextjs & Sanity.
- Maintain and develop new features for our portfolio of existing WordPress sites.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Uphold development best practices and expected accessibility standards.
- Contribute to the documentation of projects, features and internal processes.
What Will You Get From Us?
You’ll work with creatives, strategists, coders, storytellers and assorted genii to create award-winning, category-defying work. You’ll also get:
How We Help You To Thrive:
- Personal Development & Conference allowances.
- F45 Gym Membership.
- Sustainable and enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Corporate Healthcare & cash-back scheme.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Charity fundraising donation matching.
- Access to Independent Financial Advisor.
- Hybrid working.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Tech Scheme.
- Monthly Massage & Wellbeing Therapist.
- Learning Lunches.
So, if the above sounds like you please send your CV and a very short summary why you want to work with the team at Tilt and what motivates you.
Want more Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.