Web Designer/DeveloperThis job listing has expired
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity working on behalf of an agency in house with one of the North's leading retailers look no further.
This agency is looking for hard working and talented web designer/developer to join the team. You will be working on 3 key retail/fashion brands in a gifted team of creatives. If you are looking for a friendly environment with a good work life balance please apply now.
- Produce designs across websites, web banners, email banners, social content and all responsive.
- Develop fully responsive solutions for all digital channels: web, mobile, social and emails.
- Liaise with the client to ensure your work is on time and at the right standard.
- Work with the brand team to interpret briefs and the brand directives.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Strong technical for front end development and responsive design.
- A portfolio demonstrating all of the above, if you have and agency/retail background that is a plus.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.