Web Designer (Charities)
A talented Web Designer / Digital Designer is needed to join an agency who partner with charities and pro-social organisations to change the world for the better with tech. Expect to work on a diverse range of innovative, intuitive and lifechanging digital projects.
This role can be full-time remote or a mixture of working from home and from their office in Manchester, it is up to you.
For more than a decade, this inspiring agency has partnered with charities, individuals and CSR leaders to combat society’s biggest issues with award-winning digital innovation, harnessing technology to impact people’s lives for the better. They are now seeking a Web Designer / Digital Designer who aspires to design for social change and has a genuine commitment towards their cause.
The Web Designer / Digital Designer will utilise their amazing design skills across a range of applications including websites, landing pages, digital apps & social media. Whether you are interrogating a creative brief; creating strong digital design across multiple channels; identifying user goals; working alongside other design and marketing specialists; encouraging big ideas or suggesting innovative design approaches, it will be your inspiration, flair and drive that achieves superb results that changes lives.
To qualify... You should be an enthusiastic, self-motivated Web Designer / Digital Designer / Digital Creative / UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Digital Web Designer / Creative Designer or similar with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Creative flair - you are able to inspire and encourage big ideas and innovative design approaches;
- Experience in a similar Digital Design role within a digital / creative / branding agency or comparable environment;
- Web Design / App Design experience;
- Skills in UX;
- Experience of Sketch and Invision;
- You are Able to lead and facilitate workshops and consultation;
- A strong eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to listen to people and adjusts communication style to suit; capable of inspiring and building narrative;
- The ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects and estimate realistic deadlines and meet them;
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence; able to give, receive and act on radically candid feedback.
In return the Web Designer / Digital Designer can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes flexible working hours (9-day fortnight scheme), enhanced maternity / paternity package, a staff perks package, childcare vouchers and much more, all within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.
Creative Digital Design Manager
Closing 9 March 2021
Senior UX Designer (Visual UI Design)
Closing 31 January 2021
- £Competitive salary plus benefits
Want more Web Designer (Charities) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.