Web Designer - AppleThis job listing has expired
Design, create, and manage an internal information portal for Apple’s Siri organization. This portal is your primary responsibility and gives you significant influence over the success of our team. Additionally, you will own the publication process for the Apple Machine Learning Journal blog, and further support the web needs of Siri’s ML team.
- To shine in this role you will bring a focus on impactful design, great interviewing and presentation skills, and a deep appreciation of the responsibilities of a designer.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative team environment.
- You welcome criticism, and favor counseling your audience over convincing them.
- Your work-to-date has included design of interactive websites for a technical audience, and you can show us by providing a portfolio.
- You can demonstrate your understanding of version control and software development lifecycles.
The Siri internal portal’s responsibility is to surface critical information that Siri’s engineers, designers, and scientists use every day. You will regularly work with our documentation lead, stakeholders, executives, and users to gather requirements, provide council, present mockups, and solicit feedback. You will code and maintain the internal information portal. Your work for the Machine Learning Journal blog includes regular pushes of new content, improvements to templates, and short-turnaround changes as needed.
BS/BA degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
Recent experience and portfolio demonstrating your design approach.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Web Designer - Apple jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.