We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our team. As our Web Analyst, you will examine and track web performance metrics and trends and provide actionable insights to key internal stakeholders. You will lead the development of standardized dashboards and reporting, as well as the group’s tracking processes. As an integral member of our marketing team, you will ensure web data is relevant and accessible and help define metrics and KPIs. Experience with Omniture/Adobe Analytics web analytic platform or Google Analytics required.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of our event and media websites and social media networks.
- Develop insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective online marketing and content strategies.
- Lead development of KPI’s, dashboard/reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
- Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Ensure that all digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion, and ensuring the accuracy of the analytics implementation by validating the data collected.
- Maintain and deliver weekly & monthly KPIs and ad hoc reports in set time frames.
- Assists in developing marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, improve conversion rate, and lift average order value.
- Create data driven recommendations for site improvements and website conversion optimization and reduced bounce rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing/ Digital Media or Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe analytics/Omniture Site Catalyst.
- Practical experience with Adobe/Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools.
- Demonstrated experience managing, manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions.
Who We Are:
Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community.
We’re a global business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in 60 markets. Our purpose is to help drive the future by inspiring the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world. We do this by informing, educating and connecting the community through our market-leading research, media, training and event brands.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
What makes Informa different:
Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities.
Competitive Benefits with a 401k match.
Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
Work- Life Balance Paid parental leave Volunteer days.
Closing 18 July 2019
Executive Director, National Marketing Partnership - Sales
Closing 4 July 2019
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Want more Web Analyst jobs?
Want to find more Web Designer jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.