Web Analyst - Adidas
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Regional eCommerce Web Analyst will help drive the analytics function of the adidas website by providing key reporting and actionable insights to ensure campaigns are effective and optimized.
- Report campaign analytics by creating data-driven insights about consumer behavior, traffic patterns, conversion funnel, site navigation and product performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, sharing recommendations based on analysis, and identify best practices to ensure future success.
- Educate business users by empowering them to make confident data-driven decisions with comprehensive tools.
- Create & maintain reports and dashboards to support business objectives and performance.
- Collaborate with 3rd-party producers of digital content and provide direction on tagging to ensure data capture and quality for business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Functional knowledge of eCommerce content, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, user experience, site engagement, analytics and core eCommerce capabilities.
- A healthy curiosity with excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze, and propose solutions to various technical and business issues.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver business insights.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously and the ability to manage complex projects on a global level.
- The ability to create, plan, and deliver presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external clients and vendors, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to understand and explain complex issues and clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high-level.
- Digital Marketing experience briefing creative with web based file types and eCommerce creative formats.
- Strong technical skills with an aptitude to learn new systems & applications.
- Strong MS office skills, with an emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Action-oriented with the ability to multi-task and discern priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in eCommerce or Digital Marketing environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Thorough experience in web analytics and web analytics tools such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Tableau, or Google Analytics. Experience with Adobe Omniture preferred.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.