Visualisation designerThis job listing has expired
£50,000 per annum
A top international law firm based in London at London Bridge are currently looking for a Visualisation Designer to join their Document Services department on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to directly produce effective, high-impact diagrams and charts for use within their legal reports and presentations. The visuals created will enable their clients to understand complex concepts, grasp key elements quickly and make better informed decisions.
The focus of this role is to oversee the design output of the department, ensuring that it is fit for purpose, consistent and adheres to the firm’s brand guidelines. The successful individual will improve the departments design skills and build and oversea a small team of visualisation/presentation specialists. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Overseeing the design output of the Document Services department.
- Ensuring that all documents and diagrams created are effective, of a high quality and adhere to the firm’s brand guidelines
- Supporting and developing a small team of visualisation/ presentation specialists to produce excellent legal documents and presentations
- Improving the quality and consistency of the departments output.
- Coaching and mentoring the wider DSU team to expand their design/visualisation capabilities, brand knowledge and software skills
- Summarising and converting complex written legal information into a variety of easy to understand, visually impactful charts, diagrams, presentations and reports
- Taking briefs from the internal client and provide consultation on how best to structure and present important information to their clients
- Working closely with the Design/ Brand team to expand the brand into a Microsoft environment.
- Recommend and implement new ideas that will improve the effectiveness of documents
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to monitor and report on the uptake and use of visualisation
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Proven experience within a design or a creative desk-top publishing role.
- Experience of information design
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft (PowerPoint and Word) and Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and in a creative professional capacity
- An understanding of Keynote, Prezi and other presentation software
- Excellent attention to detail, a natural eye for design and strong layout and visual communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to deliver projects under tight timelines and changing priorities
- Positive can do attitude even when faced with challenging situations
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for an award winning, corporate law firm, working within an inspiring creative team. This firm offer great basic salaries, excellent perks and benefits plus a generous annual bonus.
If this great opportunity fits your job search
If this amazing opportunity to work for an international law firm who offer fantastic perks and benefits fits your job search then please send your CV
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Moving Image Designer / Videographer
Closing 20 June 2018
- Team Underscore LTD
- £34,000 to 40,000 p/a
Digital Designer - Hearst Magazines
Closing 29 May 2018
Want more Visualisation designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.