Visualisation Associate Producer
The Associate Producers are responsible for the management of projects including previs, techvis, postvis and lightweight virtual production. They work in support of the Viz Producer or Head of visualisation on larger scale projects and can at time manage projects themselves on a small to medium sized project and work closely with the Visualization Supervisor and/or Creative Director in all facets of pre-production.
On a project basis, they are responsible for managing our clients’ expectations and defining production budgets, schedules, methodologies and deliveries. Internally they work with crewing and production teams to successfully deliver projects on brief, on time and on budget.
- Create and manage milestone schedules ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable.
- Liaise with clients - correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, Purchase orders, change orders on project basis.
- Manage internal Financial reporting of project revenue and actuals.
- Work with crewing team, HoV and supervisors to crew up on a project basis.
- Oversee Coordinators and ensure the good organisation of dailies, meetings, reviews, the taking of notes and follow up of information.
- Oversee dailies, client reviews, shotgun updates and follow up on information as necessary.
- Oversee client deliveries.
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and timekeeping in liaison with team leaders.
- Ensure security protocols are observed on a project basis.
- Deliver project post-mortems and ensuring wrap procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate with systems and Pipeline HODs re requirements on project basis.
- Work with counterparts in international studios on cross-site projects.
- Maintain a positive and professional working environment.
- Assist Production team with additional ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience as Visualisation senior coordination or Production management, or VFX Production E.
- Basic production budgeting.
- Scheduling and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Shotgun.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Calm, confident and positive demeanor.
You must be in the UK or Europe and have the right to work there for this role.
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Multimedia Producer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 18 July 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Senior Associate Producer [New IP]
Closing 19 July 2022
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Social Media Video Producer
Closing 8 June 2022
- WWF UK
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£32,937 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.