Visual Merchandising Manager - Nike
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
As Nike Visual Merchandising Manager (Direct), you will transform the Nike retail landscape by managing, developing and communicating Nike Global Visual Merchandising principles, with a localized brand vision, across holistic Nike retail and digital environments.
You'll be responsible for increasing sales through the development of premium retail presentations that create meaningful consumer experiences. You will be able to demonstrate awareness of current digital, advertising and marketing campaigns, as well as new product launches and promotions.
By influencing product assortments to reflect locally relevant styling needs and trends and establishing seasonal retail product presentation plans, you will develop plans to create impactful visual moments, highlighting key seasonal items through mannequin styling and in-store displays.
You will manage the coordination and implementation of any brand strategies to accommodate events and reflect and connect with digital marketing activity as well as manage the overall development and execution of seasonal in-store presentations and participate and lead new store openings and remodels to ensure they open successfully.
In addition, you will also support the training and development of our field and in-store Visual Merchandisers, to equip teams with the tools and knowledge to be able to adapt and implement the seasonal guiding principles to deliver locally relevant & connected, commercial consumer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Sales, Marketing or a similar field
- At least five years’ retail visual merchandising experience, gained in an area role or multi store environment.
- Experience of working in extremely fast paced environments or at a corporate headquarters
- Demonstrated excellence in product merchandising, styling, display development and connecting integrated multi-channel visual platforms
- Strong understanding of the Nike consumer and how visual merchandising supports an exceptional customer experience and drives business
- Exceptional knowledge of current trends, locally relevant styling as well as having a good understanding of digital visual merchandising and social platforms.
- Proven experience developing and communicating and training seasonal visual merchandising presentation guidelines / directives
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting in formal and informal settings
- Ability to communicate vision and influence execution of strategies
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and manage multiple projects independently
- Pro-active problem solver, ability to assess a challenge and develop action steps for resolution
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Closing 3 August 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £80 to 95 /day
Closing 26 July 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Visual Merchandising Manager - Nike jobs?
Want to find more Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Purchasing Manager jobs, Fashion Merchandiser jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Fashion Product Manager jobs, Assistant Manager - Fashion jobs, Visual Merchandiser jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.