WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED VISUAL MERCHANDISER WITH A CREATIVE EYE AND THE ABILITY TO DRIVE A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN STORE.
Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where your ability to create inspiring, original displays will help to maximise selling opportunities and promote H&M as a global brand.We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Visual Merchandiser comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends together with your store team.
- Creating visually inspiring in-store and window displays which reflect and maintain our brand identity.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Communicating and informing your store team about upcoming activities, campaigns and designer collaborations.
- Training the store team in garment presentation.
- Managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- Drive and ambition and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize selling opportunities.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.