Do you want to disrupt the financial space by creating the best in class designs for Amazon’s payments products that reach millions of customers? Do you have a desire to contribute to the design strategy and execution for a fast-growing business with significant impact on our customers?
Amazon Payment Products manages all Amazon and partner-branded payment services such as co-branded credit cards, third party credit cards and reward redemption programs. We are continuously adding new market-leading features and product innovations. Amazon is looking for strategic thinker with hands-on expertise in developing world class product and marketing experiences that delight customers.
You are a designer with 5+ years of experience working on real products that people use every day. You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders. You understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with other members of the design and product teams to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and solution oriented. You will use market analysis, customer feedback, data analytics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You’ve set the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent, command of visual principals, masterful typographic skills, and keen attention to detail.
· An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective human centered design solutions with measurable results Visual narrator and taste-maker, well versed in the details that deliver in delightful customer experiences.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
· Strong communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through empathetic storytelling · Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items.
· Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs.
· Have a keen for visual principles and execution in products and marketing campaigns.
· Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
· Proven experience designing for consumer-focused credit and banking, fintech, insurance related products and/or industries · Experience design and build of motion graphics.
· Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design.
· Previous work in advertising or marketing, focused on multi-channel design.
· B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or comparable degree program.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
Digital & Advertising Designer
Closing 12 July 2019
- New York
Senior Graphic Designer, Print (Ready To Wear)
Closing 12 July 2019
- New York
Want more Visual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Interiors jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Information Architect jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.