Team: Product Design Creative Team
This role could be based anywhere, but preferably in San Francisco, CA.
As a Visual Designer, you will be joining our newly formed Product Design Creative Team where you’ll help shape the future of Twitter’s visual design language and core interface across all of our consumer facing products. Our team thinks about iconography, typography, photography, color, illustration, sound and texture and how it could help improve the user experience. We focus on using visual and motion design to make them feel inspired, engaged and delighted. As a key part of this team, you will be an advocate for design best practices and set the quality bar very high.
- Can design and prototype various solutions to further improve, evolve, and reshape our visual design language for our web and mobile products
- Works closely with other designers, product managers and engineers in ensuring that the consumer facing experience is evolving at the same rate as our visual design language
- Proficient in developing and working in design systems
- Is passionate about detail-oriented design and obsessed with the usage of color, shadows, photography, motion, and sound
- Is capable of forming a strong point of view around your design decisions
- Proficient designing with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Has experience in one or more prototyping or motion tools (ie. After Effects, Principle, FramerX, etc.)
- Is passionate for identifying and solving user problems and company goals
- 3+ years of product design or visual design experience
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills that includes mobile apps and responsive websites.
Senior Designer for Design Bridge
Closing 2 April 2019
- Design Bridge
- New York
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.