Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
The PR, Brand and Content marketing team is responsible for showcasing Audible to potential customers, raising awareness and relevancy of the Audible brand and providing a point of distinction amongst our competitors. We work closely with creative, communications, live events and social media agencies to drive new members to Audible. We use audience insight and performance data to ensure we are constantly optimising our activity, throughout the customer journey. The team also work closely with the content teams across Audible and with third parties IP owners, on long form and also in podcasts, to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience.
As Visual Designer, your key objective is to efficiently deliver high quality design assets for the Audible UK team that drives acquisition, engagement and retention while supporting the Audible UK brand principles. You will be part of the Brand and Communications team, supporting the evolution of the brand identity and driving awareness, consideration and perceptions of both the Audible brand and the wider audio category. This position reports to the Senior UK Web Designer.
- Strategically advise on best use of design to achieve results within marketing, product, merchandising and content projects.
- Manage an operational workflow of creative requests for upcoming campaigns and projects and ultimately deliver visual designs within agreed timelines.
- Delivery of high quality digital design projects (e.g. website assets, display banners, emails and image assets, social backgrounds, etc.) across desktop and mobile.
- Art-working existing design assets (e.g. book covers).
- Work closely with Brand, Marketing and Site Merchandising teams to ensure quality control.
- Work with local colleagues to learn what’s working in terms of performance and constantly optimise our approach.
- Work with International colleagues to learn and implement best practice and new design systems.
- The ideal candidate will have incredibly high attention to detail and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Experience of client-side, agency or practicing freelance experience.
- Experience in digital and web design vs. print or branding specialists.
- Ability to interrogate briefs to deliver best possible creative outcome.
- Exceptional design skills, with a proven ability to produce work that fundamentally solves a problem or challenge whilst maintaining a high degree of design quality and innovation.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Digital and interface design skills including design of UI elements, mobile experiences and UX knowledge.
- Good understanding of Brand principles, particularly brand identity.
- A customer-centric design ethos.
- Experienced working closely with a Marketing / Commercial department to run campaigns with a clear ROI.
- Good understanding of video and image editing software, HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of HTML5 animation.
Want more Visual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.