Visual Designer- Video (TV App)
The Apple TV app is personalised and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on—including popular streaming services, thousands of films to buy or rent, and original shows and films from Apple TV+. It’s all in one place. We are part of an international focused design team. Apple Media is looking for a visual designer for our content design group.
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration.
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically centered.
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles.
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner.
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design.
- Act as a cultural guide exposing rare visual trends and seamlessly applying them to the Apple brand.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of the Adobe Creative and iWork suites.
- Ability to rapidly prototype visual design work in situation.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- You are experienced in collaborating in the execution of an editorial design strategy and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences.
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- Collaborate with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions.
- Have experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of Apple devices, experiences and scenario.
This role is for a problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to implementation. You will be passionate about TV, Movies, and technology. You'll flourish in a fast paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven production environment.
- -Portfolio demonstrating excellence in delivering strategic and editorial ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- -You will have validated relevant design or creative leadership experience required; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation/delivery.
- - Bachelor’s degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent.
- - Clear and concise communication and organization skills.
- - Enthusiastic about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity.
- - Proficient in Photoshop; motion design experience a plus but not required.
- - Animation / Motion skills are desirable, or experience and interest in this area.
Closing 13 August 2019
- Depending experience
Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 13 August 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Visual Designer- Video (TV App) jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.