Visual Design Lead
About Experience Design.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a Visual Design Lead – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
In this role, you will drive the design of our projects forward—you are in the trenches, but you also keep their eyes on the overall goal. And, of course, they have a passion for design—stunning, elegant, forward-thinking design. Reporting to their Creative Directors, they collaborate with client services, UX, strategy and tech teams to develop creative concepts and approaches, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. A Design Lead should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent Huge at all stages of engagement. Our Design Leads provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required.
What we’d like to see.
- A strong background, with visual design experience, at a digital agency
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters—we want Design Leads who will be strong leaders while fostering team camaraderie.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design. We want you to blow us away with your work.
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team. Design Leads need to be able to clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Packaging Designer (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Closing 4 February 2022
- Marks & Spencer
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive + Benefits
Closing 23 March 2022
- Design Bridge
Closing 23 March 2022
- Direct Line Group
Want more Visual Design Lead jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.