Virtual Production Technical Artist
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award-winning high-end VFX for film, episodic and advertising. We’re currently hiring for a technical artist that will sit between the real time R&D team and the virtual production shoot.
We are working on a high profile production that will be shot via a virtual production process. We are looking for a unique candidate that can put on both the hat of a developer as well as the hat of an artist to support this production. This involves everything from quickly creating different effects and behaviours in engine to improving the workflow and pipeline.
- Prep scenes for shoots.
- Developing and maintaining the virtual production pipeline to meet the needs of the production.
- Troubleshoot technical and creative issues.
- Investigate issues with existing tools and participate in designing and implementation of new features.
- Work directly with artists, supervisors and production in a fast paced environment, including live sessions during shoots.
Skills and Experience;
- Experience with game engine development (Unity preferred).
- Experience with C# or Python.
- Experience with Maya.
- Experience with USD.
- Problem solver.
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an artist and/or an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology on high profile projects then we look forward to your application.
Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 12 March 2020
Content Production Executive
Closing 14 March 2020
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Virtual Production Technical Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Concept Artist jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.