If sport is your passion but you spend more time behind a camera than preparing for your next game, then we have the ideal opportunity for you. Pro:Direct are the leading online sports retailer and we have built our reputation on showcasing the highest standard of videography across all of our online, YouTube and social platforms. As a member of our fully equipped studio you’ll have opportunity to create video content with the latest and greatest products, not to mention shooting the best athletes in the World. The job doesn’t just stop at the studio door; as well as producing content out in the field, we work hand in hand with major global brands such as Nike, Adidas and Puma, to build content in sports venues with some of the biggest sports personalities in the world of sport.
What we need you to do as a Videographer:
- Capture and edit video content within brief.
- Capture and create content that will broaden our YouTube offerings as well as our Social channels through Instagram, Facebook, twitter and Live Broadcasts.
- Create content that effectively communicates trend concepts and brand identity in video.
- Always alive to unique content offering away from brief..
- Responsibility for Production and Post Production lifecycles
Your Skills as a Videographer:
- Understands the kind of content that is widely viewed and shared online.
- Solid knowledge and deep understanding of video production - from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery.
- Should be aware of trends/new ideas and should be able to interpret those into premium engaging video outputs.
- Skills and knowledge of content capture equipment, camera, audio and lighting.
- High technical proficiency with video editing/motion graphics software.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude.
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimization for web video.
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level.
- Commitment and availability to travel.
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sport products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change
the world of online sports retail.
What you get:
- PDS has a vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
- Casual work attire.
- We offer a generous pension scheme with an employee contribution of 3% (going up after 3 years LOS up to 4%).
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank holidays), with an increase up to five days with each full year LOS.
- Our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for themselves & family members.
- Take advantage of our generous staff discount up to 30%.
- We have a ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
- Based in the heart of Devon, we have rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and mysterious moorlands as far as locations go you can’t beat the Southwest.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team.
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do.
- Passion ... without it we would not be where we are today.
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together.
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together.
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions.
Closing 28 February 2020
Want more Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Film Maker jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.