Apple’s Sales Training group is looking for an experienced Lead Technical Video Editor to work on both consumer and internal facing video projects!
The technical video editor will work closely with our creative and sales training teams to create video content that communicates, inspires, and tells stories across all parts of Apple.
The right candidate has experience and knowledge in both studio and agency environments, is comfortable with change and can balance a heavy workload with a collaborative mindset to make new and innovative content across Apple’s Sales Training platforms.
Success in this position is reliant on being proactive with a willingness to adapt and grow alongside our ever evolving brand along with the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with different creatives, producers, and key stakeholders.
- Must have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the creative process - storystelling, conceptualising, filming, sound, lighting,
- Able to take creative direction and work autonomously to bring a story to life in depth editorial experience working in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Experience in an editorial / post-production capacity (studio, agency, freelance)
- Experience working with copywriters, designers, animators and motion graphics artists
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve, diplomatically
- Experience with localization processes and delivery
- Expertise with color correction/grading, sound design, and animation is a plus
- Ability to use good judgement and to exercise discretion in confidential matters
- Ability to travel if required
- Collaborate with partners to prototype and design content ideas
- Execute edits from concept to delivery
- Maintain organization through rounds of feedback
- Development and maintenance of editorial best practices
- Lead freelance editors and assistant editors on the team to maintain standards
- Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimization
- Work with production partners and artists to develop post production pipelines
- Archive project files and assets and maintain library of completed masters
- Work with platform owners to ensure technological standardization and innovation
- Work with accessibility teams to help advance Apple’s video accessibility initiatives
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 11 July 2022
- Dazed Group
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 16 July 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Want more Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.