VideographerThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Videographer who’ll be able to inspire us and develop inspiring creative work. Key responsibilities will include:
- Design and build of new digital content and brand materials to support the Company’s mission, brand and marketing strategy.
- Bring ideas to life with imagination and to the highest production standards across different media but with a specific expertise with videos, especially across social media, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
- Produce communications that will vary from small 10 minute ideas to more complex campaign content.
- Bring strategic and design thinking to marketing team discussions including campaign planning.
- Project management and production scheduling for design & creative content projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Keep abreast of user insights and community engagement to ensure you know your audience and can deliver effective messages and designs.
- Undertake any additional project work as required.
The person we have in mind will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as videographer and producer from start to finish, and will be able to show creative projects in a variety of media that have achieved exciting results. On the practical side, you will have already demonstrated your love of rolling up your sleeves and your ability to coordinate people and manage projects.
Some of Your Skills and Attributes:
- Show excellence in the creative process. You’ll love responding to a creative brief with ideas that will delight our customers.
- Storyboarding, scripting and direction.
- Use Premiere and/or Final cut pro, After Effects, excellent photography, filming and lighting skills, sound recording and editing. A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is also a requirement.
- Fluent and excited about the use of video in online community marketing and social media.
- Styling - choosing the right props, locations - the right look & feel.
- Show ability to prioritise projects, manage time effectively, meet deadlines.
- Coordinate production - making it happen e.g. props, locations, freelancers etc.
- Show discipline - creation and use of brand guidelines and style guides.
- Have organisational skills - e.g. best practice in filing and backup of media files.
- Excellent technical skills with a healthy attitude to learning new skills and mean of communicating ideas.
- Be a team player - Able to take direction and work in a team environment to develop ideas to effective and outstanding execution.
- Have great communication - ability to bring others along with your ideas and keep everyone aligned with expected outcomes.
- Be great at planning and have solid time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms.
- Ability to lead and run projects on your own and working in a team.
- A cheerful and positive personality, love having your sleeves rolled up.
Experience you will need:
- Degree or MA in a relevant creative discipline.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- An exciting portfolio of creative projects!
- Proven track record in video creation for brands across social media channels (idea generation, scripting, storyboarding, editing)
- Project management experience executing a mix of briefed projects and self-initiated independent projects.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience in animation, illustration
- Graphic Design experience
- USA based experience
- Community based projects
FormFormForm Ltd is our Company. We invented Sugru, and we make, ship, market and sell it to people everywhere from our base in East London. Sugru is mouldable glue, here to fuel a new generation of do-ers to fix and improve their stuff.
Our brand promise is centred on empowering people to enjoy fixing and improving things. We aim to innovate wherever we need to, including in our manufacturing. Our core technology is already patented and our challenge is to manage our growth to the benefit of our employees, customers and shareholders. If you are looking for excitement and challenge in a career that can grow as we grow, we’re looking forward to hearing all about you. Don’t just send us your CV, tell us why you are the right person to take responsibility for the digital marketing of a product as awesome as Sugru!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
2D Animator for Circus Street
Closing 2 March 2018
- Circus Street
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Mid-Weight Multi-Disciplined Designer for Sandals
Closing 14 March 2018
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, DVD Production manager jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Director jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Animator jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Broadcast Art Director jobs, Broadcast Director jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Dialogue Editor jobs, Dubbing Editor jobs, Film Director jobs, Film Maker jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Producer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.