Videographer and Animator
Our story began with one man and his vision; to bring vibrant, colourful, hand-crafted artisan clothes from faraway places to the markets of London. It is a journey that started on a hippy commune in Ibiza, 1970, and finished with an overland trip east, through Afghanistan and India. Now found in West London, we’re creating vibrant products, and sharing endless discovery.
We are now looking for a Videographer & Animator to work within our Marketing department, working closely with the Content & Social Media teams to produce and edit the kind of content that stops the audience scrolling and engages them.
Working as part of our in-house creative team, you will be responsible for creating captivating content for distribution across our social media platforms and website. You will coordinate with our in-house creative teams to gather content for use across our channels and you will be invited to capture moments during on-site photo shoots, tasked with creating fun and exciting films for Instagram reels, blog pieces and web.
We are looking for someone who gets excited and passionate about creating engaging, shareable and impactful visual storytelling, with a strong knowledge of content that performs well on social channels.
You will represent an in-demand skillset within the business, so the right candidate will be able to inspire colleagues and provide exciting thought-leadership paired with tangible results from your work.
This role is perfect for a creative who is up for the challenge and adventure of helping us discover exciting ways to showcase our brand and tell the world what Monsoon stands for – in 2022 and beyond.
What will you do as our Videographer and Animator?
- Manage the video content creation process across multiple social media platforms.
- Develop and deliver video concepts for campaign shoots, taking in ideation, filming, editing and animating.
- Edit Meta-optimised paid-for social content.
- Have a creative flair and pitch exciting social media trends that can be shared across client socials.
- Evaluate social media performance and make sure content aligns with overarching company objectives.
- Build strong engagements online.
- Work alongside the social media team to create exciting content.
- Be an expert with the latest social media trends.
- Make captivating videos.
- Camera & Lighting setup knowledge.
- Read & Interpret briefs.
- Contribute creative ideas for film.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Videographer.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Fashion experience is preferred but not essential.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment.
- Excellent organisation skills.
What will we offer you in return?
- Competitive salary, with the option to take part in our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 23 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service.
- A pension that you will automatically be enrolled in after 3 months.
- Life assurance (subject to participating in the pension scheme).
- A flexible working approach.
- Early pay day Friday finish.
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on our products.
- Interest free season ticket loans.
- Discounted gym membership at our on-campus gym.
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc.
If this all sounds great and you feel you are who we are looking for, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request discuss any specific requirements.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 October 2022
- Jaguar Land Rover
Motion Graphics Designer & Editor, 6-12 Month FTC
Closing 29 November 2022
- River Island
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive + Benefits
Motion Designer (Midweight)
Closing 4 October 2022
Want more Videographer and Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Camera Assistant jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Cameraperson jobs, CG Animator jobs, Cinematographer jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Lighting Cameraperson jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.