Videographer & Video Editor
Estée Lauder Companies are looking for a Videographer & Video Editor to join a talented creative team. You’ll be working across the ELC portfolio of brands to make sound and compelling creative. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Videographer & Video Editor to get involved with a variety of briefs including some huge impact integrated campaigns. An important support role in the strategic development of the company's creative approach to support new and emerging digital & multi-channel initiatives.
We are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
Our company has a cutting-edge office situated in central London with a vibrant and friendly atmosphere. For further information head to our website.
Our business is built on the passion of our people. We offer excellent prospects and competitive packages with benefits ranging from highly competitive bonuses, product discounts, excellent training, private healthcare and free gym passes.
As a Videographer & Video Editor, you will work within the Production and Post Production team within our in-house creative agency, ELC Studios. You will be responsible for directing, filming, editing & grading best in class creative within deadline whilst representing the Estée Lauder Companies brands across all channels (in-store, online, social, print).
• Responsible for directing and filming best in class videos ensuring we’re delivering innovative creative at all times and within deadline.
• Responsible for supporting the Art Directors with powerful creative and delivering on brand quality through a strong understanding of our ELC brands.
• Responsible for delivering lighting tests and lighting setups in keeping with the creative direction.
• Working with Art Directors to lead all storyboards and visual storytelling for all concepts, and throughout creative development.
• Support in managing video kit list and inventory with Production Assistants.
• Support Video Editors with all Post Production workflows when required.
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all stakeholders from grade houses to sparks/ DIT’s.
• Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of all video related software’s and systems.
• Responsible for directing models and products on set in line with the creative.
• Manage all video lighting on set working with gaffers or sparks when required to deliver very best in lighting.
• Responsible for editing premium best in class content across multiple platforms, both long and short form from assembly through to final delivery and archive.
• Responsible for all areas of editing across sound mixing, colour grading, subtitles, re-versioning, under tight deadlines and within budget.
• Research new editing techniques and ways to improve current processes, work closely with Video Team to discuss news ideas.
• Contribute innovative creative concepts across a broad range of video content.
• Help to develop the style, tone and quality of ELC video content.
• Support in the organisation, ingest, transcoding, backup, archival, QC and documentation of all footage across the Post Production team.
• Research and source the best music tracks and sound effects for a given project, using a production music database.
• Help to create, update and develop all graphic assets for video content.
• Responsible for delivering motion graphics when required.
• Responsible for working to specs and brand guidelines and supporting in the creative process ahead of a shoot
• Maintain the quality control of all final video assets.
• Responsible for appropriate typography and layout ensuring a strong eye for composition, colours and fonts.
• Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time.
• Excellent experience filming, editing & grading videos within the fashion & beauty industry.
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve.
• A good understanding of motion graphics using After Effects in order to support briefs when necessary.
• Good understanding of lighting and sound equipment.
• Experience shooting on ARRI & Sony cameras.
• Excellence filming & editing skills.
• Digital-mobile-first mindset.
• Awareness of emerging trends in the region.
• Creative integration across all media/sales channels.
• Global mindset and multicultural understanding.
• Experience all channels from in-store to social (YouTube/ Tik Tok) and online.
Nice to haves:
• Drive for innovation and disruption with luxury mindset.
• Experience working against global guidelines.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Want more Videographer & Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.