Videographer/Live Stream Producer
Informa Connect, part of the FTSE100 Informa Group, is a global live events and digital content specialist connecting professionals with knowledge, ideas and opportunities. Informa Connect run around 800 events each year in over 60 countries, create digital platforms based on engaging news and information content, and operate professional development programmes for individuals and businesses in Global Finance, Life Sciences and Pharma and in a number of other specialist markets.
Informa Connect is now recruiting for a talented Videographer to join their Central London team. The role is working from home with a view to be Central London based in the future.
As a Videographer, you report directly to the Senior Video Producer.
The role is based in Central London with an international coverage of all events within the Informa Connect events portfolio. You will be required to be well versed in pre-production; production & post-production processes & be able to turn around video content quickly & efficiently.
This department is essential to the business working in a pioneering team on a global aspect.
The role has changed slightly with COVID-19. The role now involves 2 functions –
DURING COVID RESTRICTIONS:
While we continue to host digital-only conferences, the role requires screen recording of conference sessions, editing of conference sessions, editing promo’s, paid interviews, and basic graphics creation (lower thirds etc.). You will also be working in a live-streaming environment.
Once we return to physical face-to-face events and conferences, the role involves regular, extensive travel to Europe, N. America, Asia & Africa, where you will be filming highlights videos, interviews, conference keynotes & sessions and workshops. You will also need to edit those videos.
What will I be doing?
- Creating video continent around our events, conferences & magazines – predominantly Technology, Life Sciences & Finance.
- Have full responsibility for video recording and editing of conference sessions, promo videos, interviews and many other types of video content.
- Interpreting and help produce creative briefs and storyboards.
- Conducting and facilitating interviews with internal and external stakeholders, key speakers and delegates.
- Editing audio and video content, including same-day edits of highlights and event wrap-ups.
- Shoot content (video & audio) on location at events and in studio. This predominantly involves interviews, demonstrations, presentations & b-roll (when possible subject to COVID-19).
- Lighting setup on location & in studio (when possible subject to COVID-19).
- Assisting sound setup on location & in studio (when possible subject to COVID-19).
- Assisting in onsite shooting co-ordination/logistics/schedules (when possible subject to COVID-19).
- Assist in studio maintenance (when possible subject to COVID-19).
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience in video editing of a range of continent, including promo videos, event highlights & interviews using either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Experience filming with Sony FS7/FS5/a7sii, Blackmagic PocketCinema, Canon C100ii.
- Experience in live streaming events on a B2B or B2C basis (ideally Vmix).
- Some graphics experience (Adobe After Effects).
- Experience in lighting & sound setup & recording in different environments.
- Willingness & ability to travel and work occasional nights and weekends, as this role will involve extensive international & domestic travel & after-hours events (when possible subject to COVID-19).
Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Life assurance.
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans.
- 5% Pension match.
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities.
Successful applicants will be asked for a Showreel to accompany their CV.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Closing 23 January 2021
Photographer - GrimsbyLive
Closing 30 November 2020
- Reach Plc
- North East Lincolnshire
- £Competitive + excellent company benefits
Want more Videographer/Live Stream Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Camera Supervisor jobs, Cameraperson jobs, Development Producer jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Events Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.