Become part of the Converse Team.
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
If You Get People, You’re Our People.
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
- Core role for the Photography Studio, working with Photo Studio Manager, Senior Photographer and three full-time producers on Creative Production team.
- Focus on in-studio videography collection and video editing.
- Content creation with a range of creative, technical and documentary imagery.
- Will shoot and edit on-location and in-house video productions in coordination with assigned Producer.
- Role balances part video capture and part post-production editing process. When not filming or editing, may be called upon for product photography capture.
- Partner with Photo Studio and Creative Production team to drive continuous improvement to video standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Design, Communications and Retail.
- Creative collaboration with cross-functional teams from briefing to file delivery.
- Understanding of digital and social video standards.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high-quality output.
- Knowledge of trends in the film/video industry.
- Strong knowledge of production workflows, production equipment, and experienced in working with and directing on-camera talent.
- Create storyboards for narrative work, ability to pitchback for new creative ideas.
- Ability to resource freelance partners for coloring, sound mixing, animations, etc.
- Utilize up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
- Open to new ideas, know when to change course and evaluate creative needs when balancing creative expectation and output.
- Conduct routine video equipment maintenance.
- Archiving and file organization.
- Assisting Photography Studio team with product photography when workload decides.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CONVERSE:
- Firm handle on a videography, editing, studio environment and process.
Extensive knowledge in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One software is highly preferred.
Basic knowledge of sound design, track licensing/sourcing and color grading techniques.
Excellent communication skills.
Capable of seeing projects from start to finish while meeting tight timelines.
Maintain high standards for creative output.
Great at problem-solving and working independently.
Ability to work under pressure.
Must be team-oriented, organized and able to multitask.
1-3 years experience in film/photo industry.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Sr. Motion Designer
Closing 26 May 2020
- Monster Energy
Video Production Manager
Closing 26 May 2020
- Monster Energy
Want more Videographer/Editor jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video-journalist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.