Videographer And Content Editor
Frasers group started out as a small store in 1982 and from there, grew to be a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores.
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Videographer and Video Editor to join the Studio which involves working across the business including our Marketing, Learning & Development & Digital teams.
In this role, you’ll create & edit engaging content of the highest quality for use across our Digital & Marketing channels.
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
As our Video Editor you will work with both our clients and our internal team, experimenting with new designs, evolving trends and enhancing content all whilst maintaining a good pace of work and project delivery.
With a real opportunity to grow and build on our current video department within the Studio we are looking for someone with ambition and confidence to develop and broaden this role and area of our business.
- Create content such as filming and editing online or in person adding transitions, branding, graphics and animations.
- Create video content for social media – This may include Tiktok videos, highlights reels, vlogs and promo videos.
- Edit, cropping & resizing of our digital screen content for all UK & Europe Stores within the Group.
- Editing event footage to optimise quality for post event publication.
- Filming content for videos such as behind the scenes footage, on the fly videos, promo videos (all equipment will be provided – DSLR and broadcast video camera, lenses, gimble, lighting and mics)
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Use own initiative when creating video content following provided brief and brand guidelines
- Constantly pushing to improve and develop the quality and style of videos
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to post-production schedules, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Adaptability and readiness to work with varying and changing needs and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to work independently & manage own deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Good knowledge of the shooting and editing processes
- Practical knowledge and experience of working with video production equipment including sound and light
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Premiere Pro and After Effects - essential
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop - desirable
- Experienced and comfortable with both filming and editing
- Skilled in camera operation, sound and lighting
- Good practical knowledge of videography
- Understand tech specs of delivering video and photo content for each social platform (times, formats, aspect ratios)
- Ability to keep up with the latest social media content trends
- Good understanding of capturing audio for video
- Ability to travel
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Script Editor (Doctors)
Closing 31 March 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Videographer / Editor
Closing 21 May 2023
- Future Plc
Editor - MyLondon
Closing 30 March 2023
- Reach Plc
£Competitive + excellent company benefits
Want more Videographer And Content Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.