Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a creative, organized, and motivated Video Specialist to join our fast-growing Global Customer Experience Video team. The candidate must have a strong sense of visual storytelling, and a solid foundation in video production and shooting.
Creative individual who is responsible for shooting and developing high quality, compelling content to tell stories that relate to a variety of high-end brands and resonate with target audiences. Ability to work with Creative Leads, Brand Strategists, and Product Managers to achieve desired end result.
- Experience working with large-scale brands.
- Experience shooting products, events, and b-roll.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Set up of lighting, and camera, for location and studio shoots.
- Problem solving, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills are very important.
- Managing schedules and workload.
- Video editing skills very desirable.
- Audio recording on set and knowledge of sound design and mix are a bonus.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 4-year video production degree.
- 4+ years video editing experience with a post-production house or in-house marketing or advertising agency.
- Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office).
- Proficiency in multimedia software; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Portfolio or reel with relevant work experience and examples required.
Learning Content Designer
Closing 6 September 2020
- Just Eat
Want more Video Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Camera Operator jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video-journalist jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.