Video Production Specialist for The Body ShopThis job listing has expired
The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
We are seeking an in-house Video Producer with the ability to manage end-to-end internal (with some external) video production: scripting, storyboarding, capture, editing and upload (management).
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical knowledge of Adobe Platforms, alongside camera, lighting and sound recording skills to capture, edit and produce high-quality content for various internal and external purposes. Knowledge of Livestreaming technology is a must, as the role also encompasses the management of The Body Shop's livestream platform as well.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for employee stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, internal product marketing videos, recruitment videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of the Internal Communications team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content - Corporate Communications & In-house Design Studio
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; as required; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment (as required)
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media using Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and other associated Adobe systems
- Full post-production management including, but not limited to: digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Manage internal video library (via Vimeo)
- Manage end-to-end Livestream broadcasts for the business, including; location setup, recording, internal website maintenance/setup and full operation of Livestream HD550 device and associated equipment
- Support the evaluation of video and media analytics
You need to be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills, and so a degree or HND in film or media production experience will be beneficial. The following subjects are also relevant:
* communication and media studies
* fine art/visual art
* graphic design
* information technology/multimedia
Alongside full proficiency in (Sony) camera operation, sound recording and management, post-production techniques and Adobe software suite experience to a high-level.
Key Skills you will need to demonstrate:
* A keen eye for detail and critical thinking
* Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
* The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
* A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
* Organisational and time management skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Communication skills, both written and oral.
What we offer:
* A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
* A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
* Competitive salary and benefits package
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for The Canopy Studio
Closing 13 November 2017
- The Canopy Studio
- Salary dependant on experience
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Video Production Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Cameraperson jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Sound Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.