Video Production Manager
The Video Production Manager is responsible for the creation of video content from beginning concepts to finished deliverables. He/She will need to collaborate with various departments within the company in order to fulfull the training and communication needs that are to be hosted in the video medium. This individual will need to understand the business and culture of the organization in order to communicate in an effective and exciting way, will be expected to work independently when necessary, as well as be able to work well under tight deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
• To develop all aspects of storytelling through the use of images, video and music by utilizing your skills in pre- through post-production with a clear expertise in all areas. Motion graphics experience a must.
• Collaborate with video team and internal/external teams on creative development and production of all assigned projects.
• Maintain proper organization of all physical and digital projects, files and assets.
• Understanding and maintaining production workflow processes.
• Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the video team and leadership team members.
• Managing direct reports
• Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the editing, motion graphic and video production communities and suggest and share new ways to implement these trends/technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree, applicable training certification, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in video production/post production or in a related field.
• Proficiency in Non-Linear Editing Systems (FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
• Proficient understanding of high-definition camcorder equipment, shot composition, lighting fundamentals, and audio recording/mixing.
• Experience with Adobe After Effects CC and Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
• Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional
and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment, and desire develop their direct reports’ skills and competencies.
• Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to always improve skills and who can work independently with limited supervision.
• Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
• In-depth knowledge of OSX operating systems and Apple computers.
• Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Ideally, can submit a reel showcasing production proficiency.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Closing 2 June 2020
- The Walt Disney Company
Sr Motion Graphics Designer-CNN Digital
Closing 2 June 2020
Want more Video Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.