We are looking for an enthusiastic Video Producer to join Video Production team in Joyride (our creative agency). Your role will be the production of creating compelling brand videos and social content across all of the LADbible channels. The role would suit an experienced Video Producer, confident performing day-to-day tasks that involve an in-depth level of organisation and attention to detail.
You must have experience producing both short and long form branded content and be able to turn projects around quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with the rest of the Production team, creatives and Project Managers to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible and accountable for managing a wide range of production projects from concept creation (alongside our creative) through to budgeting, pre-production, production, post and delivery.
- Attend briefing meetings, taking responsibility for action points.
- Create and manage all production paperwork including Risk Assessments, insurance documentation, call sheets etc.
- Manage and coordinate locations, kit and crew.
- Work without supervision to juggle multiple projects and confidently deliver on time.
- Excellent knowledge of the detail and logistics that go into productions and production workflows.
- Strong communication, organisation, administrative and time management skills, as well as an excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience working with and managing talent booking & contracting.
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently, but always with passion and energy.
- A passion for creating lifestyle and viral content.
- Familiarity with various filming techniques, cameras and post production tools with demonstrateble experience in hands on-shooting desirable.
- Ideally 3 years experience working in an ad agency or working across branded content.
- Have a relevant degree, equlivent qualification or experience in either Video Production or a related multi-media field.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Closing 10 October 2019
Closing 10 October 2019
- NBCUniversal International
Want more Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.