Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters:
You will plan and produce video content for BT UK’s YouTube and bt.com – occasionally supporting on social media content. Your content will help BT products, as well as deliver positive brand associations for BT.
What you'll be doing:
• Managing third parties and using the Adobe Suite yourself to animate, edit and create motion graphics for YouTube and BT.com, helping BT customers get the most from our products, and/or that help tell the story of the BT brand. As examples, this may include showing the benefits of a product (e.g. the My BT app) and helping customers troubleshoot an issue.
• Following an existing video structure to create alignment across all BT help-related content and consistently look at ways to enhance the quality of these.
• Writing scripts that are compliant, aligned to tone of voice guidelines and customer-centric.
• Working with stakeholders throughout the production process, gaining approval and responding to feedback.
• Working to a budget while managing third party suppliers, such as equipment hire, studio space, acting agencies, etc.
• Influencing and learning from other video managers across BT by pooling knowledge, sharing best practice guidelines and industry insight.
We'll also need to see these on your CV.
- Demonstrate where you have organised a shoot from end to end.
- Need to have experience filming and directing videos.
- You’ll be highly proficient in After Effects and Premiere.
- You’ll have strong visual and audio skills, including shot composition, lighting, sound, plus a knack of knowing what goes into making a great animated video.
- You’ll have a portfolio of work that demonstrates creativity, innovation and success.
Why choose us?
Consumer is the largest telco in the industry. With over 20k employees and 34 million customers,we generate over £10bn in revenue. This offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No.1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists as three household brands-BT,EE & Plusnet from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. Our brilliant brands are all beautiful individually. Each has
unique attributes that cater to very different segments of the market. This makes our goal possible; to create a connection in every home in the UK by 2025. There's never been a more exciting me to join the Consumer Digital Team. We’re investing hundreds of millions of pounds into digital and transforming the way we work to create, not just the best digital experience in the telco market, but something
that customers talk about as the best in the UK. We believe in empowering our digital superheroes to work autonomously as teams, and to rapidly learn and develop the best routes and techniques to creating customer value. We’re founded on the core idea that we continuously ‘build, measure, and learn’ which allows us to deliver on our purpose: to drive digital thinking and expertise so that together we can create the best experiences
that enhance our customers’ lives.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Closing 18 September 2019
- LADbible Group
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
Closing 20 September 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.