Video Producer for Traveller
Condé Nast TRAVELLER: Video Producer, Traveller
Condé Nast Traveller is looking for an enthusiastic Video Producer to oversee the brand’s video content which is published on CNTraveller.com, YouTube and our social media accounts which currently have a combined following of more than 1.7 million.
As our Video Producer, you will commission and co-ordinate the video content that Condé Nast Traveller produces, including both live and recorded video, and guarantee that the correct assets are produced for every platform, on time, on budget and on brand, working closely with the digital editor and photographic editor.
You need to have an understanding of Condé Nast Traveller’s brand (the magazine, website and social channels) and our focus on smart, inside-track, travel and culture coverage, while bringing new ideas and initiatives to the table. You must have good video contacts around the world and an understanding of what’s going on in the video landscape.
Aims for Condé Nast Traveller Video:
- Increasing the frequency, range, production value, consistency, strength and reach of our narratives in all video content
- Growing our subscriber base on YouTube
- Increasing the quality, reach and amount of appropriate video content (different ratios, subtitles, engaging the viewer in the first three seconds) on our social channels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the creation, production, post-production and publishing of Condé Nast Traveller video content to ensure that the correct films are published on the correct platforms at the correct time to guarantee maximum viewership, to briefs set by the Condé Nast Traveller editorial team
- Confident in conducting interviews on video shoots that might involve, for example, an interview with a chef or a road trip shot on location
- Managing new and existing freelance video producers, camera operators and editors to ensure that they are all aware of and meet the requirements for Condé Nast Traveller’s best practice for video content
- Liaise with photographers, writers and talent to arrange additional video coverage of international travel organised primarily for the magazine
- Organising video coverage of Condé Nast Traveller events
- Liaise with commercial team and clients when paid-for video content is booked
- Sourcing on-brand external video to run daily on social media
- Reports into Digital Editor and Photographic Editor
- You may be asked to work on commercial projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A passion for moving image
- An awareness of the content that other brands are producing
- Excellent editorial judgment and a relentless commitment to accuracy
- Understanding of camera, sound and lighting operation
- Editing skills are advantageous
- A passion for travel, culture and lifestyle.
Closing 19 April 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- Up to £34,000 per annum
Shoot Producer #Lux #Fashion
Closing 4 April 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 250 /day
Want more Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video Engineer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.