Video Producer for Three
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Marketing team is at the epicentre of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
An opportunity to produce highly creative video content for a brand that was born for the digital age.
25 minutes from Paddington.
10 minutes from Reading.
Flexible, remote working.
About The Role
This role sits within the Marketing Experience creative team but will work closely with our social studio and stakeholders across the business to create a range of marketing, brand and engagement video content to help meet our objective of becoming the UK’s best-loved brand for our people and our customers.
We are looking for a video producer with a strong but disciplined creative background. Someone who excels at story-telling but also understands how to drive a commercial outcome. This person will have a highly-structured approach to work and will own a showreel demonstrating proven experience of bringing brands to life is essential but also the ability to show the workings through idea generation, scamps and low-fidelity storyboards.
There will also be the opportunity to help shape how the Three brand looks, feels and behaves in video and be central to communicating this to other video content teams.
- Defining, evolving and delivering compelling video content
- Ensuring the Three brand is articulated appropriate to the content
- Developing how the Three brand lives in video
- Taking ownership of projects from concepts and storyboards through to final edit
- Responsible for all pre-production, production and post-production aspects
- Managing stakeholder expectations and providing clear guidance on what will be required from them to achieve the best possible outcome
- Scripting, shooting, directing and editing
The type of person we are looking for.
- Hands on knowledge of all equipment (cameras, lighting, audio) and technologies (HDR, VR, compression formats) in a video production environment
- Advanced knowledge of video production software
- Expert knowledge Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
- An exceptional portfolio showing creative thinking and impactful, engaging video across multiple channels and touchpoints both customer-facing and internal
- Demonstrable experience of FMCG sectors
- Educated to degree level in Digital Film Production or equivalent experience
Digital Designer for OLIVER
Closing 7 May 2019
- Depending on experience
3D Creative - Exhibitions, Events & Experiential
Closing 26 April 2019
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Video Producer jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video Engineer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.