Video Producer - Karen Millen & Coast
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic video producer to create social assets for brand in the boohoo group. Being immersed in popular culture and an understanding of what content relates to our core demographic is essential. Creative and innovative, you will be responsible for delivering work across all our social channels for our Karen Millen and Coast brand.
Working to social deliverables for Instagram stories, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Tik - Tok. You will manage a project from start to finish, confident with lighting kit and camera movement, editing video and audio, shoot production and a good understanding of the workflow (from pre-production, production and post). This is a very varied, multi skilled and exciting role.
Strong technical skills and experience with the latest editing software are key in your role. Collaborating with the Creative and Brand team across all social projects.
Comfortable using After Effects / Photoshop to produce Animate Graphics / Motion Graphics
Working Independently when required and within a team across departments including Studio, Marketing and Creative on projects. Supporting the Brand team with storyboarding, budget, resources and shoot deadlines.
You will film content whilst working to the Brand vision and style throughout shoot, edit and post across all content, being confident with model Direction on set.
Technical knowledge and active interest in cinematography in cinema and audio equipment – Alexa Mini, Blackmagic Cinema Cameras / Sony FS7's etc / Audio Equipment – Field recorders / Microphones / Lapels.
Knowledge and interest in lighting for commercials - Interior / Exterior. Fluent in Premier Pro
and a working knowledge of Davinci Resolve is preferred.
This role is Manchester based, however you would be expected to travel to London 2-3 days per month to shoot at the central London location.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source video references relevant to the brand.
- Active interest in cinematography.
- Generate concepts and ideas for shoots.
- Additional projects will be required on an ad-hoc basis where you will be expected to support internally.
- Support the Video Manager with the implementation of new technologies and software to increase productivity.
- Being aware of potential opportunities arising from new kit or process change.
- Taking an active interest in the industry and importance of online retail.
- Time management skills and working to schedules is a must.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Want more Video Producer - Karen Millen & Coast jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.