Video Producer/Editor for SheerLuxeThis job listing has expired
Vacancy: Video Producer/Editor
Salary: DOE Location:South West London
SheerLuxe is looking for an innovative and creative video producer to create engaging video content across all SheerLuxe platforms.
Online magazine and lifestyle destination SheerLuxe sends daily emails to 130k+ women in the UK who rely on the site to keep them in the know about all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle related. We are seeking a Video Producer to create regular in-house content across the site and social media platforms.
The successful candidate must be creative and able to think independently, to bring to life the site's content for editorial, marketing and special projects.
- Working closely with the Deputy Editor & Marketing Manager to create new concepts for video content
- Working alongside the marketing team to design & create video graphics for social media channels
- Project manage end-to-end production from idea to execution, delivery & uploading content
- To create relevant content that captures new trends in fashion, beauty, food & lifestyle
- Produce and contribute to company branding videos for product launches & events To create spontaneous content when in the office or on location
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Basic retouching, colour correcting & optimization of video for web Strong concept creator & storyteller with the ability to communicate clearly
- Confidence in interviewing Strong animated typography skills Knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Final Cut Pro & Indesign
- Manage multiple video projects at one time & deliver to deadlines Tech savvy with an interest in online video, innovations & interactive content including social media
- Ability to prepare video files for upload to YouTube & various social media channels.
The Company: SheerLuxe.com is one of the UK’s leading online shopping and lifestyle magazines putting style conscious consumers in touch with fashionable, aspirational and luxurious brands, products and services. The site contains daily updates, news, advice, reviews, features and promotions and offers a unique and indispensable way of staying abreast of the ever changing fashion and luxury world.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Animator / Motion Graphics Artist for Casual Films
Closing 10 October 2017
- Casual Films
- £33,000 to 39,000 p/a
DMS Academy Training Scheme: Graduate Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- Digital Media Services UK LTD
- 17,500 p/a
Want more Video Producer/Editor jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.