Video Producer/Designer 2
At Microsoft our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. The Lift London design team is creating AI-powered experiences that help people achieve more with less effort.
Microsoft’s Search, Assistance & Intelligence (MSAI) team is responsible for enabling intelligence in Microsoft products like Outlook, Bing, Windows and Cortana.
Lift London studio is a diverse team working on new and improved Cortana and intelligent experiences for Windows and beyond. We work closely with partners across the company and the globe to deliver on this mission.
We are looking for a Video Producer to help envisage and story-tell how we use AI and voice input to create experiences that our customers will love, working on content that defines the direction for Cortana and intelligence across MSAI.
- Storyboard, script and produce video content, in collaboration with design and product owners across Microsoft to visually present our vision and showcase our products to internal and external audiences.
- Source, contract and provide direction to freelance help as and when required.
- Author, create and distribute regular video comms to update the organization on the work of the Lift studio.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Strong portfolio of diverse video work, including examples of envisaging and showcasing digital products with a flair for story-telling.
- Experience working with software production teams.
- Professional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience managing a video production slate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with new technology that can be difficult to visualize in video form using traditional methods.
You should have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative and curious mindset.
- An ability to work quickly, efficiently and to a tight deadline.
- A real passion for working as part of a team and building great products that delight end users.
- A drive for excellence and improvement.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Senior Photo Producer
Closing 19 November 2019
- Urban Outfitters
Associate UX Designer - Shopping Apps
Closing 31 October 2019
Want more Video Producer/Designer 2 jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.