Video Producer - Branded Content
We are looking for a brilliantly resourceful and pro-active individual who will be planning and running commercial social video projects across the LADbible portfolio of brands and channels.
LADstudios, is the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms.
LADstudios works alongside Joyride, our in-house branded content agency, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will oversee and support projects from conception to completion. You'll work closely with production staff, directors, talent, project managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepping and attending video shoots, documenting meticulously on and off set info.
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are discussed and developed.
- Supporting the Head of Production and fellow Producers across production related tasks when necessary.
- Accurately forecasting budgets for video concepts supplied by creative, sales and video teams.
- Drawing up detailed video production schedules, budgets and call sheets for active and potential projects amongst other pre-production paperwork such as PPM documents and RAMS.
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, crews and contractors.
- Organising allocation of resource and personnel pre, during and post shoot.
- Working with insurance companies pro-actively reporting and documenting risk.
- Tracking production costs and providing reconciliation reports as requested.
- Work without supervision to juggle multiple projects and confidently deliver on time.
- Ensure there are on set log notes to hand post shoot.
- Problem-solving and communicating between inter-departmental teams during the production process.
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience at a competitor production company, agency or publisher.
- Proficiency in building entire scope of production docs is essential, including, call sheets, schedules, Risk Assessments and P&L
- Understanding of content from an editorial POV as well as a brand/client POV – being committed to respect the audience and get the brand’s tone of voice
- Exposure to working with various filming techniques, cameras and post production processes and tools.
- You must be comfortable working across several video formats (animated, original, live and social).
- You should be well connected in the industry and already have a healthy talent network (freelance or agency editors, directors, VO, motion graphics, etc.)
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Video /Audio Producer
Closing 10 November 2021
- perm, from remote
Closing 21 November 2021
- Tag Collective Arts
Closing 21 November 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa
Want more Video Producer - Branded Content jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.