Video & Photography Specialist
Canon are looking for a passionate, high-performing Video and Photography Specialist to be the video editing and motion graphics expert and deliver strong videos to all Canon Business Units for external and internal content channels.
You'll help manage day-to-day operations of the Video and Photography Studios, overseeing all shoot productions from concept to final delivery, ensuring the delivery of high-quality and on-brand video and photography assets.
Help drive processes, training and supporting documents related to the Video and Photography Studios for efficient studio productions and continuous learning and growth in overall skills.
Provide an expert governance service and act as a Canon brand imagery visual identity guardian for all photography and video content across EMEA.
What we give:
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Video / Photography:
- Self-shooting filmmaker (photography a bonus) supporting the creation of video assets and motion graphics to support our key content areas.
- Rewrite business briefs into creative briefs, including creative responses (storyboarding, messaging and treatment).
- Support the briefing and management of external photographers and filmmakers including Canon Ambassadors.
- Help source and manage external freelancers for the Video and Photography Studios (getting estimates, raising POs etc) to support growing photography and videography demand across EMEA.
- Support increase in content reuse by repurposing existing assets through the use of video editing. Work independently to provide strong video editing service for internal and external communications.
- Support brand approvals of video content produced across the business ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
Video & Photography Studios:
- Support day-to-day operations of the Video and Photography Studios, ensuring they are kept tidy, presentable and ready for use.
- Assist with the setting up and breaking down for internally run shoots in the Video and Photography Studios.
- Responsible for looking after studio productions, liaising with all departments, and effectively communicating to ensure shoots run smoothly. Manage loan of photo and video kit ensuring safe return.
What we ask:
- Extensive experience with Adobe and Mac photo and video editing software
- Possess a natural creative flair with energy and enthusiasm for video and photography
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to collaborate on multiple assignments
- Able to set priorities and adapt to changing conditions
- Liaise with creative counterparts and business stakeholders
- Experience using digital asset management tools
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and pragmatic with a high level of initiative and drive to succeed
You will need:
- Focus on the customer
- Plan and organise effectively
- Communicate effectively
- Drive for results
- Take ownership and accountability
In addition to a salary of £37.931.25 - £44,625 you'll be eligible for a perfomance based bonus of 10%. We have recently implemented a new range of flexible benefits including a strong contributory pension plan, private healthcare, life cover, and Employee Assistance Programme plus employee discounts on Canon products.
Our office is based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge and Canon champions hybrid working and a flexible working policy, with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year. Lastly, you'll find that Canon encourages continous learning and development with a wide range of resources abd support available on demand.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Designer, Apple Music
Closing 17 July 2022
Media Studio Video Editor
Closing 13 July 2022
- Expedia Group
Closing 19 July 2022
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Want more Video & Photography Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Photographer jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Camera Supervisor jobs, Cameraperson jobs, Cinematographer jobs, Director of Photography jobs, Film Maker jobs, Lighting Cameraperson jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.