Video Operations Producer
Meta is seeking Video Operations Producers to scale and grow Meta Video Productions (MVP) for The Production Group globally. These positions are part of the Enterprise Engineering organisation within Meta, so candidates must be passionate about technology, customer service and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. The individuals need to have a strong background in video production operations. Some global travel is expected.
Video Operations Producer Responsibilities:
- Acts as service owner and executive producer and provides technical direction for the planning, scheduling, and delivery of video and audio services.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry/company trends and developments to improve service to our partners
- Directs and oversees the work of video production vendors and service delivery managers, as well as any outsourced partners
- Easily steps into the role of a multitude of video production roles including but not limited to director, technical director, A1, A2 and producer
- Actively manages partnerships and seeks newly impactful relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to interpret, present and execute on operational data
- Manages technical resources within budget and within schedule
- Communicate effectively and strategically with larger organisation, partners and other video operations producers
- Oversees operational efficiency and excellence service wide
- Ability to executive produce high profile, VIP, and C-Level video productions both onsite and offsite when needed
- Owns the technical support lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout support planning and delivery
- Work closely with Enterprise Engineering new builds to ensure that studio/video standards, headcount, and equipment are provisioned for future studio builds
- Communicates and enforces Meta standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves.
- Develop & motivate talent, creating standards and expectations for excellence in broadcasting
- Consistently delivers high-quality, highly impactful projects
- 5+ years of technical or creative video production experience or combination of both
- 3+ years experience in equipment operation/understanding in a fast-paced production environment
- 5+ years experience as a project manager, coordinating producer, production manager or any other strategy or operations role
- 3+ years experience managing technical broadcast operations or in an advisement role
- Knowledge of technical video equipment including switchers, audio boards, routers, GFX creation, cameras, lighting, microphones and other relevant production equipment
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 July 2022
Senior Associate Producer [New IP]
Closing 19 July 2022
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Senior Producer - PGA Tour
Closing 19 July 2022
- Electronic Arts
Want more Video Operations Producer jobs?
Want to find more Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.